Date: 5/9/18 6:14 pm
From: Aaron Balogh <crotalus269...>
Subject: [wisb] Pheasant Branch Conservancy Creek Corridor Trail migrants - Middleton
All,
I spent 5:30 to 7pm this evening birding the PBC creek corridor with my
girlfriend Kim. We went with the intent of finding the continuing Kentucky
Warbler but ended up dipping on it. However, there were 20 other warbler
species to happily fill that void. We ended up with 63 species total with
many birds being first of year. Luckily with these stiff north winds over
the next few days the KEWA will likely stick around longer than the two
days it has.

Full list:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45504622

Aaron Balogh