Date: 5/9/18 5:22 pm
From: Thomas Shehan <shehant1971...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pine siskin continues in Clinton Township
We still have a single Pine Siskin also here in the Pinckney area, hanging
out on the thistle feeder every day..
Tom Shehan

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Mike Goethe <michael.goethe...>
wrote:

> We still have a couple of siskins coming to our feeders here in Rochester
> Hills.
>
> Mike Goethe
> Rochester Hills, MI
>
> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 5:14 PM 'michael wells' via Birders <
> <birders...> wrote:
>
>> Pine Siskin's still here in Clarkston, Michigan around my feeding area as
>> well.
>>
>> Best of Regards, Michael Wells, LIC
>> 6481 Springfield Ln.
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=6481+Springfield+Ln.+Clarkston,+Mi.+48346&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=6481+Springfield+Ln.+%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0++Clarkston,+Mi.+48346&entry=gmail&source=g>Clarkston,
>> Mi. 48346
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=6481+Springfield+Ln.+Clarkston,+Mi.+48346&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> 248-625-3089
>>
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 11:51 AM, Thierry Lach <thierry.lach...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Over the last couple of days I've still been seeing a single pine siskin
>> at my finch feeder in Clinton Township. I haven't been able to determine
>> if it is a single individual or multiple solitary individuals.
>>
>> --
>> ---
>> *A vision without resources is just a hallucination*.
>>
>> *Adapted from Thomas Edison*
>> --
>> Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at
>> www.glc.org
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Birders" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to birders+<unsubscribe...>
>> To post to this group, send email to <birders...>
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxJun5px53A%
>> <3D5dkR2L9Nrz3GMO2KjZRw5s3WpZfTEUcbhWZSQ...>
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxJun5px53A%<3D5dkR2L9Nrz3GMO2KjZRw5s3WpZfTEUcbhWZSQ...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/d/optout.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free.
>> www.avast.com
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
>> <#m_-1720351360112983925_m_-4135611415682235705_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>>
>> --
>> Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at
>> www.glc.org
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Birders" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to birders+<unsubscribe...>
>> To post to this group, send email to <birders...>
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/128817744.1776029.
>> <1525900453510...>
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<128817744.1776029.1525900453510...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/
>> great-lakes.net/d/optout.
>>
> --
> --
> Mike Goethe
> Rochester Hills, MI
>
> --
> Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at
> www.glc.org
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Birders" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to birders+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <birders...>
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/
> great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHwH0cKqpVa1dCO5HU9e9RJxrQUMM
> <sWkrHhnEd4rjA6oNV5FZQ...>
> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAHwH0cKqpVa1dCO5HU9e9RJxrQUMMsWkrHhnEd4rjA6oNV5FZQ...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> great-lakes.net/d/optout.
>

--
Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Birders" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...>
To post to this group, send email to <birders...>
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAEnUJF%3Djg9gSXamEKcuv5ip2wLC24e4ETzkdv%<3DvAj6dkQJ7m6w...>
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/optout.

 
Join us on Facebook!