Date: 5/9/18 5:13 pm
From: Lori Charron <lpcharron...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lancaster
Just want to give the heads up. We just got back from the Lancaster water treatment plant where we were very rudely told we had no permission to be there.. The lady was very upset at “us birders”. She said she owned the property, but then also said she did not donate that land for us birders.. So with that being said if someone knows the real story please let us know. But for now I will no longer go there. She did say her last name was Allen.

Sent from my iPad