Date: 5/9/18 8:56 am
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] possible mail hack
Yes, it appears that the email with the blank subject was from a hacked email account.  I have already written to the email account's owner.
And yes, DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK IN THAT MESSAGE!!!
Be careful what you click on, everyone.
And good birding!

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderatorBeacon Falls, CT