Date: 5/8/18 3:21 pm
From: Connor Langan <clangan16...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Hooded Warbler - Blackhawk co.
Just found an adult male Hooded Warbler at Hartman that I’m assuming is the one Tom Stone Sr. found earlier. The bird is currently actively foraging in the same ravine in which I mentioned that the Summer Tanager was calling from. This ravine is a few hundred yards east of the Hartman Reserve nature center. Again, thanks for the report. Another Iowa lifer for me.

-Connor Langan
Waterloo