Date: 5/8/18 11:03 am
From: <smbeaudoin1...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Vischer Ferry Preserve
At Vischer Ferry this morning I ran into a nice flock of mixed warblers in the area of the spruce grove. There were several Black-throated Blue warblers, a Nashville, a Magnolia, and a Black-throated Green. Redstart and Ovenbird were seen or heard in other areas. Yellow-rumped and Yellow warblers are everywhere. It was nice to hear Wood Thrushes singing. A silent Veery was on the edge of the path to the grove. I ran into several small flocks of White-throated Sparrows in several locations. Also saw a female rose-breasted grosbeak on nest with the male near by. Lots of Baltimore Orioles

Susan Beaudoin

Vischer Ferry Nature & Historic Preserve
May 8, 2018
7:43 AM
Incidental
All birds reported? yes
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

10 Canada Goose
2 Wood Duck
1 Great Blue Heron
1 Solitary Sandpiper
1 Mourning Dove
3 Red-bellied Woodpecker
4 Downy Woodpecker
1 Northern Flicker
1 Eastern Kingbird
2 Yellow-throated Vireo
14 Warbling Vireo
4 Blue Jay
3 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
1 Veery
4 Wood Thrush
15 American Robin
16 Gray Catbird
2 Ovenbird
1 Nashville Warbler
8 Common Yellowthroat
1 American Redstart
1 Northern Parula
1 Magnolia Warbler
17 Yellow Warbler
4 Black-throated Blue Warbler
21 Yellow-rumped Warbler
1 Black-throated Green Warbler
12 White-throated Sparrow
8 Song Sparrow
4 Northern Cardinal
2 Rose-breasted Grosbeak -- Female on a nest
5 Baltimore Oriole
100 Red-winged Blackbird
4 Brown-headed Cowbird
10 Common Grackle