Date: 5/8/18 10:19 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Burcham: Tuesday
Another beautiful morning long the Kaw although breezy. Believe a lot of birds left on the soth winds and others came in. It was quiet early and busier just before I left the park. I was on the south end of the park when it got busier & Peter Grund was on the north side - he found 3 Black-throated Green, 2 Palm, 1 chestnut-sided, & a Blackburnian 1 and more.

Warblers
Yellow-rumped - 1
Yellow - 16 mostly singing - down from 55 or more for a week or so
Orange-crowned - 1 singing
Wilson's - 1 singing
American Redstart -1
Blackpoll - 5 singing
Nashville - 2 singing
Tennessee - 10 singing
Northern Parula - 2 singing
Palm - 1 singing
Black-throated Green - 2 singing (thanks for tip Peter)

Red-shouldered Hawk - 1 was sitting on dead tree near entrance & saw again with Peter Grund
Least Flycatcher 1
Eastern Kingbird - pair
EW Pewee 1FOS
Yellow-throated Vireo - 2
Blue-hesded Vireo 1 calling
Red-eyed Vireo -0 calling
Summer Tanager - 2 1 singing & another in later transition plumage
Swainson's Thrush 7 - notes
Cedar Waxwing - 2
Lincoln's Sparrow - 1

First day that I did not see or heard WT Sparrows.

Bob Antonio
Lawrence

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to