Date: 5/8/18 10:09 am
From: DEBRA LAVALLEY <dlv...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Leucistic Red-Winged Blackbird
FYI - I went our to the north end of Horseshoe Pond (across from Delta Drive) in Concord and the "Leucistic" Red-winged Blackbird is still there. I got a few more photos. He has a "tortoiseshell" type of markings on the face.

https://flic.kr/p/HiyyNt

https://flic.kr/p/HiyzLk

Kind of unique.

Debbie/Boscawen