Date: 5/8/18 7:59 am
From: DEBRA LAVALLEY <dlv...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Strange RW Blackbird and first Baltimore Oriole Horseshoe Pond, Concord
Greetings,

I just came back from a short walk along Horseshoe Pond in Concord. I came across my first Baltimore Oriole of the year and also a strange looking Red-winged Blackbird. It appears to have a speckled face (leucistic)? It did not look diseased - just discolored. Thoughts?

RWBB:

https://flic.kr/p/25zL7vD

https://flic.kr/p/25zL9zZ

Oriole below: