Date: 5/8/18 7:35 am
From: 'William Fink' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Baca country

Ibirded my way back from Lamar to Longmont via Baca county(some might question my sense of direction)on Monday. The usual Baca birds weren’t easy to find -the only Long-billed Curlew was in a field onthe south side of Road M just after turning off 287. Best Bird was a Roadrunner at CR5 and road M after driving all of Cottonwood canyon. Oddly there was an Osprey perched on a telephone pole 13 miles north of Springfield. Thanks to Brandon and Dave for finding so many great birds! Good birding. Bill Fink