Date: 5/7/18 5:03 pm
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: [birders] Sandhill crane pair with fledglings
Coming around a corner on a trail near the marshes around Duck Lake in
Livingston County, I came upon a pair of sandhill cranes beautifully lit by
the late afternoon sun. Upon getting the binoculars on to them, I noticed
two beautiful little brown fledglings poking around beside mama. The family
slowly ambled off down the trail together.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2B%3D-Vb%2B7jb6OCU54SK_WK0HUKaX%<3DYKqBocrqHMNdFKsLWQ...>