Date: 5/7/18 4:12 pm
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] warblers and an eagle
Still not great numbers of warblers anyplace that I have been, but a couple of Blackburnians and a couple of Cape Mays enlivened the morning today on Powers Rd. in Meredith, and I also had a nice view of an immature second or third year Bald Eagle perched over the water and not gonig anywhere, yesterday while kayaking around Stonedam Island in Winnipesaukee.

Jane Rice