Date: 5/7/18 3:35 pm
From: Connor Langan <clangan16...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Summer Tanagers at Hartman Reserve
I’m currently looking at both a male and female Summer Tanager at Hartman Reserve in Black Hawk County. The pair is just east of the nature center. The male is Pituk-ing a storm. This is the fourth consecutive year in a row I’ve found Summer Tanagers in Black Hawk County in spring migration. Hopefully the pair will stay around and nest at the reserve. Other birds of note here at Hartman were a Golden-winged Warbler, Yellow-throated Vireo, and Eastern Wood-pewee.

-Connor Langan
Waterloo