Date: 5/7/18 2:11 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Re: Story County - CORRECTION: 2 White-faced Ibis, 1 GLOSSY Ibis!
I also observed and can verify 2 White-faced and 1 Glossy Ibis. Reid & Pam
Allen were there at the same time I was this morning, and we all agreed on
the correct ID for both species.

Besides the Short-billed Dowitchers that were there (several on the private
sheep pasture and more on the state wetland), I also saw what appeared to
be one Long-billed, based upon more barring rather than spots on sides of
the breast and a bit more contrasty dark scapulars with white tips. There
were also at least a couple of Wilson's Phalaropes on the state marsh east
of the private pasture.

Doug Harr
Ogden