Date: 5/7/18 12:09 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Photos regarding protections for T&E species at John Martin Reservoir
Arggh again, Google groups just rejected my post of the photos. I am
really jammed with projects today so just sending this one which the road
barrier

Here are the pics related to my visit Saturday to.John Martin Reservoir
regarding protections for T&E species. The first is barrier precluding
access to beach area on the east side of the south shore.
SeEtta Moss, Canon City