Date: 5/7/18 11:58 am
From: Aaronian, Richard S. <raaronian...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hooded Warbler viewing
I’ve had a number of you ask if it was OK to look for this bird. Unfortunately, having folks with binoculars and cameras in an area right near a dormitory is not allowed. It cannot be seen from the road either. I wish all who want to see it could but hope you understand. If it moves to a public place, I will let everyone know.

Rich Aaronian

Sent from my iPhone