Date: 5/7/18 11:01 am
From: Osness <ravenbuddhanow...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Story County - CORRECTION: 2 White-faced Ibis, 1 GLOSSY Ibis!
I saw the Ibises this morning around 11:00 and can confirm that there were
2 White-faced and 1 Glossy. The Glossy had a dark iris not a red iris. This
was initially pointed out to me by another birder. Thanks to Ann for
alerting me to the difference. Also present were Short-billed Dowitchers.
Nick Osness
Ames