Date: 5/7/18 9:44 am
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] More firsts of year, Keene and Richmond.
Yesterday at Krif road in Keene I saw first of year Savannah sparrows,
white crowned sparrows, grey catbird, killdeer, and one Sparrow with a
rusty crown who I could not see clearly enough to ID.

Today in Richmond I saw my first of year Ruby Throated Hummingbird.

Oh, Wednesday last week (forgot if I mentioned this in my post the other
day) I saw a White Throated Sparrow in Hinsdale.