Date: 5/7/18 7:35 am
From: baikalteal13 <baikalteal13...>
Subject: [birders] Yard birding
Folks,  I don't typically post any activity in my yard but today was a good day.  I walked my yard for about 90 minutes and had a nice time.  42 species including two Eastern Towhees at my feeders, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Baltimore Oriole, 7 warblers (Orange-crowned, Tennessee, Nashville, Yellow, Yellow-rumped, Palm, Common Yellowthroat), several White-crowned Sparrows and many other usuals.  I also confirmed a number of nesters in my boxes or on my house or real close to the house (bluebirds, chickadees, robin, house finch, eastern phone, house sparrow and tree swallow).  My "nature preserved concept seems to be working.  No hummers yet.
Don Burlett

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5af0640aa3b27640939b0st04duc

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<AABPRA3ALADUGPPA...>