Date: 5/7/18 6:44 am
From: David Curson <dcurson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Anhingas over Timonium
I was birding this morning around my neighbourhood at Five Farms Lane in Timonium, and at 9:20 5 Anhingas flew over the house heading NE. At least one was an adult male, and at least 3 were female/imm with a pale neck. It would be worth checking the north end of Loch Raven, which is the direction they were heading.

Also lots of Cape May warblers this morning, in line with what others have been posting over the weekend.

Good birding,

Dave