Date: 5/7/18 6:04 am
From: Anita DeStefano <aldestef...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Kennebunk Plains
Hi,

The fire was under control by Thursday morning and was several miles away
from the Kennebunk Plains proper. I birded there on Sat morning (5/5/18)
and all seemed good. No ash in the air, no smell of smoke. Had Chipping,
Field, and Vesper Sparrows, Eastern Meadowlark, Prairie Warbler among
others and, fortunately, things seemed fine.