Date: 5/7/18 2:57 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Young Birders Event May 12
Saturday, May 12, 2018, 9:00am-12:00pm. Hawk Woods Nature Center.
May 12 marks International Migratory Bird Day. Birds that have spent winter
in the tropics are now returning to the north to breed. Learn about the
hazards of migration through games and other activities. In addition take a
hike to see some of the amazing warblers returning to Michigan. One of the
most famous Michigan warblers will be highlighted – the Kirtland’s Warbler.
Snacks and educational materials will be provided. To register for this
event please see the instructions on the Young Birders page on our website.
Contact Kathleen Dougherty for details at <kad8186...>

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome. http://www.oaklandaud
ubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP2szRRzRs5GQJ9P83qAgxJ1TWvicXbn%3Du6%<3DvqcH-o8s-CRHYA...>