Date: 5/6/18 7:46 pm
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Story County - CORRECTION: 2 White-faced Ibis, 1 GLOSSY Ibis!
Birders,

I earlier reported finding three White-faced Ibis at Colo Bogs on the
eastern edge of Story County. Aaron Brees saw a picture of the Ibises
posted by Hank Zaletel on eBird (?) and said one was a "no doubter" Glossy
Ibis. I must apologize for making the assumption that they were all
White-faced. I didn't even check! Shame on me! Never again. Thank you,
Aaron!

The Ibises were feeding in a flooded sheep pasture on the north side of old
Highway 30/Lincoln Highway/23oth St. with over 100 assorted yellowlegs, 35
Blue-winged Teal and a few Wilson's Phalaropes. Colo Bogs is about 2 miles
East of Colo, IA.

Eric Ollie
Ames