Date: 5/6/18 6:26 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Big Marsh and Legacy Wetland
Today, I stopped at Big Marsh and the water level went quite a bit since yesterday. Still some shorebirds, but mostly Yellowlegs and Pecs. Only notable shorebirds were, several small flocks of GOLDEN P.,50+ WILSON'S PHALAROPES and DO WITCHES SP. too distant to i.d. I then went to Legacy W. and met up with Tom Stone sr and Tom Schilke, where we enjoyed a nice assortment of shorebirds, 19 species tallied.
Some of the notables were:

1-AM.AVOCET
1-MARBLED GODWIT
3-HUDSONIAN GODWITS