Date: 5/6/18 5:10 pm
From: mimi kibler alain kieny <mialk12...>
Subject: Re: IMBD Migratory Bird Count, Sunday May 13
I will participate and cover Parsons area. I have a new area to add, which is off Smokey Hollow Road up on the ridge. If we have plenty of people participating, I would be glad if Steve joins me. I saw a black and white warbler today.

On May 6, 2018, at 5:55 PM, Casey Rucker <autoblock...><mailto:<autoblock...>> wrote:

Hi, all,

In order to maximize Tucker County birding on the weekend of the West Virginia Wildflower Pilgrimage, our International Migratory Bird Count will be on Sunday, May 13.

It’s a great time to look for birds in our county. If you would like to participate, please e-mail me. Territories are once again first-come, first-served.

Good birding,

Casey Rucker
Dry Fork, WV

Join us on Facebook!