Date: 5/6/18 4:10 pm
From: Yoyi Steele <yoyi...>
Subject: [wisb] Warblers, other migrants, Ft. Atkinson, Jefferson County (Part 2) and couple Janesville sightings
Forgot to mention indigo bunting and palm warbler from this morning.
Later in the day, in Janesville (Rock County), had my first warbling vireo,
northern rough-winged swallow, and Baltimore oriole at Rotary Gardens and
first blue-gray gnatcatcher and gray catbird at Riverside Park.

Back in Fort in the afternoon, I picked up my first American redstarts,
yellow warblers, and wood thrushes (all singing), as well as an osprey, two
white-crowned sparrows, and a bunch more catbirds (3 in one tree!).
Yellow-rumps are still around, too.

Hope everyone had a great, birdy weekend.

-Yoyi Steele
Ft. Atkinson, Jefferson County