Date: 5/6/18 2:50 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] magee marsh trip
Washtenaw Audubon goes to Magee Marsh on Sunday, May 13, with 6 a.m.
departure. Make it to the Plymouth Rd. Park and Ride at US-23, and you'll
be able to ride with someone in
a carpool. Karen Markey is our leader extraodinaire!!
Good birding!!
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABVs24J-5M5X7pQmSLTSOHRxBA9wKYPr3zMcqWV1zK5-qWeuuA...>