Date: 5/6/18 2:21 pm
From: Scott Baron <baron.scott...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Montgomery Co. - May 6
Hello, birders.

I had a very short walk at Blockhouse Point Conservation Park this morning
but I still scored 11 warbler species, plus the continuing Red-headed
Woodpecker near the main parking lot. The place was hopping with
activity.

I left so I could check out Serpentine Barrens Conservation Park before it
got too late in the morning. Unfortunately, it was quite a bit quieter but
I walked much further. I had 15 species of warbler there plus Chat.

Happy birding,

Scott Baron
Gaithersburg, Md.