Date: 5/6/18 1:52 pm
From: Joe Zygala via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hairy woodpecker with yellowish feathers
I just had a female Hairy Woodpecker at my feeder where all the normally white feathers were a yellowish/orangeish color. The belly, tail feathers, face feathers, all the feathers that are normally white were this funky color. Has anybody else seen a Hairy like that? I will try to get pictures, but not sure I will be able to.

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY
In the oblong. If things had worked out differently I would be living in CT.

Sent from my iPad