Date: 5/6/18 12:25 pm
From: Ron Stakland <rons...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Crossbills in Farmington
We were literally sitting at the picnic table in the farm he can unit looking for the Pine Warbler when I checked listings and found Candace’s report on the Red Crossbills. We walked down into the pine grove and within a few minutes found them and took the attached photo of one of them feeding. Thanks Candace! A lifer for the four of us in my group.
Ron Stakland
Fairfield

Sent from my iPhone