Date: 5/6/18 12:21 pm
From: <birdingfaun...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Join COS Sunday, May 13 for a trip to Skokie Lagoons
Join COS Sunday, May 13 for a trip to Skokie Lagoons during peak migration.

We are sure to see lots of warblers, (most notably the Prothonotary Warbler!) and other spring migrants. Bring mom for a great morning bird walk before brunch! Beginning birders are welcome and we will have extra binoculars available. If it's really "birdy" we will continue past 9:30am, but folks can feel free to leave whenever they need to.

Insect repellent is a good idea for this site. Wear a hat and boots if possible and tuck pants into socks to deter ticks.

To sign up in advance, click this link:

https://goo.gl/forms/ SO4nB8rc07pZkVJJ3 https://goo.gl/forms/SO4nB8rc07pZkVJJ3

Leader: Aerin Tedesco

Contact aerin with any questions: <aerintedesco...> mailto:<aerintedesco...>

Sunday, May 13

7:30am - 9:30am

Skokie Lagoons/Erickson Woods, 1645-1681 Willow Rd, Winnetka, IL, 60093; map: https://goo.gl/r4M9Hr https://goo.gl/r4M9Hr

Meet in the Erickson Woods parking lot off of Willow Road

Join us on Facebook!