Date: 5/6/18 11:44 am
From: Jim Forde <jimforde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-necked Stilt, Ibis at Otter Creek Marsh in Tama Co.
This morning I checked the northwest pools at the marsh which are located below the observation deck (addressed 2640 E66). From the
deck I scoped a WHITE-FACED IBIS in the refuge pool to the east of the dividing dike and not far from the beginning of the dike.

Just on the opposite side of the dike in the west pool was a female BLACK-NECKED STILT which was very close to the dike.

Shorebirds in the west pool weren't as numerous as my last visit but there was variety with 2 FOYS, 3 Stilt Sandpipers and several
White-rumped Sandpipers.

Jim Forde
Cedar Rapids