Date: 5/6/18 9:32 am
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Blackburnian Warbler, Gardiner
FOY Blackburnian Warbler, No. Parula, Pine Warbler, and Ovenbirds on Mount
Battie (in Camden Hills SP) this morning, as well. Added bonus: garter
snake and FOY tree frog.

Kristen

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Allison Wells <awells...> wrote:

> Jeff and I were delighted to find our FOY Blackburnian Warbler here in our
> Gardiner yard this morning. Also a Black-and-white Warbler, and a Gray
> Catbird appears to be setting up housekeeping here, and the Chimney Swifts
> are sticking around.
>

> Allison and Jeff Wells
>
> Gardiner
>
> --
> email to maine-birds+<unsubscribe...>

Kristen Lindquist

website: www.kristenlindquist.com
haiku blog: klindquist.blogspot.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama