Date: 5/6/18 6:02 am
From: <welaverty...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Digest for - 21 updates in 20 topics
We checked Pond Cove this morning and saw the
Yellow Throated Warbler about 8:00 am. Located
In far right of the pushes just as the houses
Land starts. Also a Redstart preening and a beautiful
pair of Eastern Bluebirds

When we returned to our house just up the road from
Pond cove as making breakfast an Oriole appeared and eating jelly and an orange

Bill & Paula Laverty
Cape Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone