Date: 5/5/18 10:35 pm
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Recent sightings, Richmond and Hinsdale.
Yesterday I had a FoY Rose breasted grosbeak at my feeder in Richmond,
today his mate arrived.

The last few days where I work in Hinsdale I heard the call of Towhees. I
heard a yellowthroat call yesterday.

Today at the same Hinsdale location I saw my FoY yellow Warbler and saw
swallows (two looked dark blue, one brownish, but the light was poor and I
did not see them well enough to ID) checking out a horizontal plastic pipe
on the side of the building.