Date: 5/5/18 7:16 pm
From: Paul Skrade <skradepa...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Fayette Co. Avocets
Birders,

This afternoon I drove back roads on my way home from Upper Iowa
University's Commencement ceremony and was happy to come across a flock of
ten American Avocets in a field flooded with overflow from the Turkey
River. Lots of Lesser Yellowlegs, fewer Greater Yellowlegs, and a couple of
Spotted & Solitary Sandpipers rounded out the flock.

Paul Skrade
Decorah, Winneshiek Co.