Date: 5/5/18 7:08 pm
From: 'Denise' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hummer sighting...

My first today too , in Howell, along with a male Baltimore OrioleDenise
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 9:21 PM, Juliet Berger<juliet.berger...> wrote: First here at my feeder, a male, and at Dolph Park, in Ann Arbor, a female Ruby-throated, while searching in vain for the Yellow-throated Warbler.Juliet Berger
On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Bruce Tanner <bet110...> wrote:

Just made the first sighting for the season of a male humming bird at out feeder in Ingham County.

Okemos, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Birders" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/gr eat-lakes.net/group/birders/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/gr eat-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/ 98fa52b8-152c-b50f-c418- <085328335295...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABVs24LmCK3r2F1FLnv5RYXd-HZZL16To-28xd8jZKukuHNoNg...>