Date: 5/5/18 7:02 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Matthaei Botanical Gardens Conservatory Hummingbird
Birders and friends,

I wonder if any of us have seen the Ruby-throated Hummingbird female that
spent the winter inside the Matthaei Botanical Gardens Conservatory, in the
last few days.
We are going to have to try to capture and release her if she doesn't find
her way out on her own. It is time for her to be away to wherever she came
from!! Allen Chartier has volunteered to help her out if necessary.
Please report to this list if you have seen the bird at Matthaei, in the
Conservatory, in the next several days and weeks. Then we'll formulate a
plan based upon whether she has found her way out or not.

Good birding,

Juliet

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24Jrr%2BEwxdrs8P2RbUcDNugjezmc-DPy%<3DcQjUuZ8FHntAQ...>