Date: 5/5/18 3:34 pm
From: Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] "Red-breasted Grosbeak"
Your posts immediately sent me to Google, to see if somewhere in this 3rd rock from the Sun, there was such a bird. No go.  So then I checked my favorite reference, Birds of America (1917) for it, and was saddened to find it wasn't there as an "other name".   But "Summer Grosbeak" is an excellent, accurate name, much better than the cool but more obscure "Potato Bug Bird".
'Hope to hear that "Robin with voice lessons" real soon!

Steve MayoBethany