Date: 5/5/18 3:26 pm
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] field guide to nests
I agree Greg. I've owned it for so long I can't remember when I got it. But
it's usually next to my bed now and I reference it constantly. Funny how
you can wake up at 2am and wonder where a White-eyed Vireo prefers to place
its nest. I find it invaluable during the atlas fieldwork, knowing where a
species' nest should be is key to successfully detecting many nests. And as
soon as I am aware of a nest I try to give it a wide berth to avoid doing
any harm.

Dave Provencher
Preston