Date: 5/5/18 1:06 pm
From: Bery Engebretsen <beryeng...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] manic Dallas County shorebirding
Many of the larger shorbs/waders were gone from the Green Acres sod farm
area in Dallas Co., perhaps because of heavy bike traffic on the trail
through the farm. But a Bittern was flushed from a marshy area just SE on
the bike trail, and 1 Red-necked Phalarope was north across 260th on the
west side sheet water.

Bery Engebretsen