Date: 5/5/18 10:41 am
From: Claudia Longmore via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Chipmunks & Mice Crash
I think they came here 😊

Claudia longmore
wethersfield

-----Original Message-----
From: CTBirds <ctbirds-bounces...> On Behalf Of Patricia Bailey via CTBirds
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 9:10 AM
To: <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Chipmunks & Mice Crash

Somewhere I read that the chipmunk and mice populations have crashed. Had lots of mice at the beginning of the winter season, but none at the end of the season. Have far fewer chipmunks (maybe 3) around the feeders this spring.
Pat Bailey
Sherman, CT

Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 21:57:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: Nancy <simon.nuhn...> <mailto:<simon.nuhn...> <mailto:<simon.nuhn...> <mailto:<simon.nuhn...> >>
To: "<ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...>> " <ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...> >>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hawks and Chipmunks

5/3 Durham - Last year I had 14 Chipmunks at the house through October.Thus far this year, I have had nary a one.I've seen a Cooper's Hawk and a Sharpie in the yard .Could they have really decimated the population this quickly ?Nancy MorandDurham?