Date: 5/5/18 9:04 am
From: Robert Lewis <rfermat...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Rockefeller State Park, Westchester County, May 5
As usual, I parked at the free spot, 41.106056, -73.844445, walked up the path (east), later walked down to the west.  I don't walk far.  I was there about 8:30 to 10:30.
 Resident warblers are in with pretty good numbers:  Yellow, Redstart, Blue-winged, Yellow-throat. Still a couple Yellow-rumped around.  Warbling Vireo back at the usual spot along the lower path, to the west.  Red-eyed Vireo, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Veery.  No other really migrant warblers.

The two highlights were a pair of Black-billed Cuckoos, and a pair of Orchard Orioles.

I'll post photos later at the New York birders facebook site.

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01