Date: 5/5/18 8:20 am
From: Joseph Budrow via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Chipmunks & Mice Crash
I, too, am willing to give away a bunch of chipmunks. Mouse traps win daily here also.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 10:32 AM, Paul Plotnick via CTBirds<ctbirds...> wrote: You want chipmunks? I've got them. My yard is pockmarked with ankle-busting
burrows. They even crawl up the pole to the feeder and squeeze under the
hole in the upside down can I use to keep the squirrels off.