Date: 5/5/18 6:53 am
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: Saturday -White-winged Doves- Centerton
I just heard one of the White-winged Doves calling so they are still in the neighborhood. Can’t be to far for me to hear it from the backyard. I put out more food. Orioles and RB Grosbeaks are still plentiful.

If you come, I found a Cardinal has laid 2 eggs in a nest basket on the covered porch ( right where I had been sitting for the last week-go figure) so please sit at the glass table . Jacque

> On May 4, 2018, at 9:27 PM, Jacque Brown <bluebird2...> wrote:
>
> She must have been…Yesterday I lost track of one of them, one was still avoiding the other. Finally it flew into a tree and when I went to look they were both there and looked to be copulating. One had been doing a display that reminded me of flashing wings like a Mockingbird.
>
> I also spotted two Mourning Doves with a young ‘un in the same tree. Hopefully it was my nest Doves and the oldest managed to fledge.
>
> Things are slowing down Warbler wise, added Common Yellowthroat today and a male and female Indigo Bunting, too. But the Orioles and Grosbeaks were still plentiful.
>
> I was thinking of going to Devils Den Saturday but I am getting over Veritgo, finally, and think I’ll stick around the house instead.
>
> I have a few errands to run but if someone wants to come over Saturday or Sunday feel free.
>
> If my Jeep is gone come in through the gate to the right of the house. If I’m gone the dog may or may not be there. He’s super friendly but please don’t let the dog out the gate as he’ll bolt up the street.
>
> Do your best to look like a birder and the neighbors won’t look at you funny. LOL
>

> My back yard and porch is a mess since it is still on the clean up list after I tiled my floors.
>
> Bring your bins and have a seat and listen for them. They like the tree directly behind the house that is a bit lacking in foliage still. Or the dead snag two doors down to the left. The’ll come down to the feeder to the right usually.
>

> Jacque Brown
> 240 Township Dr
> Centerton, AR 72719
>
> 479-224-6099 home
> 618-540-9409 cell
>
> <bluebird2...> <mailto:<bluebird2...>
>

>> On May 4, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Dottie Boyles <DBoyles...> <mailto:<DBoyles...>> wrote:
>>
>> Funny! I bet she’s playing hard to get.

Join us on Facebook!