Date: 5/5/18 6:02 am
From: Mickey Scilingo <mickey.scilingo...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] American White Pelican on Oneida Lake
Bill Purcell had an American White Pelican fly past him at Phillips Point this morning just before 6:30. The Pelican was headed east and Bill speculated that it may wind up hanging around the islands in Constantia. I headed down to Mill St in Constantia to scope out the islands and re-found the Pelican just after 7:00. It was on the last rock at the far right end of Wantry Island. This is the farthest island from the viewing location, so a scope would be a necessity. The Pelican was still there when I left around 8:30.

Mickey Scilingo
Constantia, Oswego County
<mickey.scilingo...>
315-679-6299