Date: 5/5/18 4:37 am
From: Jonathan Perez <jonathan.aperez...>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Central Park NYC - Fri. May 4, 2018 - 19 Species of Wood Warblers incl. Prothonotary, both Cuckoos & more
Correction: chris Cooper and I confirmed that the Kentucky is in fact a Hooded Warbler. This bird is behind summit rock and highly visible. This is a Hooded Warbler.

Please excuse my brevity. Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm

>>> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/<nysbirds-l...>/maillist.html
>>> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
>>> 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
>>>
>>> Please submit your observations to eBird:
>>> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
>>>
>>> --

ARCHIVES: