Date: 5/4/18 6:58 pm
From: John Bissell <john.annabissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Dallas County this evening
Late this evening, I checked the 250th Ave Sod Farm as well as the Green
Acres Sod Farm for the shorebirds the Allens and Dennis Thompson found
earlier today.

250th Ave Sod Farm had Lesser Yellowlegs and an American Golden-Plover. The
White-faced Ibis was present around 4:00, but not at 7:00 this evening.

Green Acres Sod Farm: Excellent shorebird habitat right now! The best birds
for me were an American Avocet, 9 Wilson's Phalaropes, 2 Solitary
Sandpipers, and 3 Semipalmated Sandpipers. There were lots of Yellowlegs,
Leasts, and Pecs present.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes