Date: 5/4/18 5:43 pm
From: Dan Ezekiel <dan.ezekiel24...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Kirtland's warbler photos from Dolph Park on Ann Arbor's west side
I was about to give up when I saw Norka come by in search of the KW. I
told her she is so good I knew she would find it for me. Within 5 min.,
she located it in the middle of the trail ahead of us! What a stunning
bird in the bright sunlight, just a few feet away....

Happy Birding, Everyone!

DE

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAMb60453qVxoe2nbjfg_2cFE-AofCQ2BaXUA89Y_PQGz4WHLsA...>