Date: 5/4/18 5:25 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pine Siskin Behavior
Terry,

Today I captured and banded a male Pine Siskin that was showing
physiological signs of breeding. In 2009, when they bred widely across
southern Michigan, they had fledged young before the end of May.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/